If you are able to donate or fund any of the following items, please contact us by filling out this FORM or send an email to info at humanpoweredtrails.com. Or you can drop them off at our regular trailwork days. Your generous donations keep our mission moving forward.
In-kind donations may provide you with tax benefits; for more information, contact your financial or legal advisor's.
ALWAYS NEED MORE OF THESE
- Bug/Mosquito Spray
- Kwik Trip Gift Cards - Beverages/Food - for Volunteers during Trailwork ($40/week)
- Kwik Trip Gift Cards - gas for power equipment
- Volunteer Raffle Items - ($10-$20/week) - each week we have a raffle at the end of trailwork to thank those that come out and build these great trails for the community. (i.e. Coffee Cups, Pint Glasses, Shirts, Tools, Bike Socks, Hats, Gloves, Gift Certificates, etc, etc.)
NOTE: Most of these items are available locally or online. Links are provided for reference or to purchase.
ELECTRONICS / SOFTWARE
- Loppers - (5 @ $20)
- Pruners - (5 @ $21)
- Saws - (4 @ $27/ea)
- Clinometer - (1 @ $125)
- Rogue Hoe (2 @ $25)
Tape Dispenser -(2 @ $12/ea) Coaxsher
- Makita Cordless Drill and extra batteries ($250)
- Staple Gun - ($16)
- Fuel Bottles 33oz - (3 @ $20/ea) avail at 3 Rivers Outdoors, Main St. La Crosse
- Small Generator (for events & sharpening tools)
- Leaf Blower - Stihl BR600 ($500) Avail @ Holmen Saw
- ATV (4wheeler)
Use of tracked Skid Loader to build Dirt Park - Thanks Fowler Hammer!
- Windows Laptop for presentations - Thanks Three Rivers Technologies!
- Projector for presentations - Thanks 360 Real Estate Solutions
- Color Laser Printer
- Delorme PN40 GPS w/software - ($500)
- Delorme XMap 6 GIS Editor - ($800)
- Fill for Dirt Park - +/-5 Dump Truck Loads - Thanks St. Joseph Construction & Three Sixty Real Estate Solutions!
- Trailhead Building - ($70k)
- Lumber/Hardware for Bridges/Dirt Park - ($1500)
- All Terrain Cooler ($75)
- Printing - (Flyer's, Meeting Agendas, Business cards, etc) - Thanks Engelhart Printing!
- Pop up tent
- Steel for trailhead kiosk & maps at trail intersections
- HPT Banners, stickers (available at La Crosse Sign or Noffke Sign in Holmen)
- Volunteer Shirts - Thanks Mt. Borah
- HPT Brochures - ($300-600/year)