By registering with HPT.com you can take advantage of many online resources available exclusively to members including...
- Upload Photos & Files to the Message Board and Gallery.
- View and post on Members Only forums.
- Find out who else is online and create "Connections" with them.
- Change and update your contact information.
- Choose the information you'll receive...
- eNewsletters - a few times a year we'll send out updates about what's happening with HPT.
- email lists - sign up to receive information about special events or updates from HPT leadership.
What you won't get...
HOW YOUR REGISTRATION HELPS HPT:
- We will never share your email address with others.
- eMails your not interested in.
- If you don't sign up for eMail lists or eNewsletters, we will not bother you with irrelevant information that your not interested in. The only email you will ever receive from HPT.com would be website admin related (i.e. a problem with your account)
So... Join the HPT Online Community and support the shared use trails movement.
- By creating an account on HPT.com you automatically become a "General Member" of HPT.
- By having more members, we show that there is support for shared use trails in our community.